Tuesday, July 25, 2017

NJM Pday from Corsica France, July 25, 2017

Once again, Nicholas did not send a group email, so I decided to post some of my email.   He is doing so good and loving his mission!



His Football Friend from Cedar City!


Fire on Corsica!

Hello mama! Im glad the boys had such a good time at scout camp! 
And that dad was able to go with them. That's something I wished when
I was younger that I had more time with dad and that he would do and
spend more time with us even tho I really didn't want it on the
outside it's what I really needed on the inside! Hahah. 

It's so cool to see all the kids all growing up! Brigham looks exactly 
 like his dad it's crazy! That's what I picture a little Mike looking like haha! 

Man thats to bad you weren't able to go to the Cole's wedding.  ! Im gonna email
him! I finally got his email!  He's a good kid I love him.

This week went by so fast! It's so crazy how fast the time goes by
sometimes! I love the mission so much! It's such a different amazing
experience and like it's something you never want to stop! This week
president brown came down and when he was here he took us to eat and
stuff like that he is such a good guy,  but also he met this lady at his hotel
that wanted to learn more. So we called her and then she came to
church and participated in the lessons and i gave a talk on how we can
gain our testimony of the Book of Mormon so that was perfect, then
after she was like can we meet at my house tonight and we were like
yes! We went over and she lives in this amazing house it has such a
nice view! And then we gave her a beautiful lesson on the
restoration and asked her if she would like to be baptized and she
said well of course! Holy crap what a miracle! All of our hard work is
paying off and there are people ready to hear this gospel! She is so
cool! Her name is Ghislain She speaks some good English as well and
Spanish and she's a massage therapist for athletes! What is the type
that Naomi does again? But yeah that was such a miracle this week!

It's amazing these kind of experiences I've had on the mission that
really show the hand of God in our lives and also how true the gospel
is. And how people are always getting prepared!

Haha yeah Spencer has only 3 weeks left from today! So crazy! He's
stressing but happy as well! It's amazing to see how much the mission
becomes a part of you and how much you love it! Yeah I cant wait to
come home, but man it's gonna be hard to leave. 

 Thanks for your prayers mama!

I love you so much!And thank you so much for
your package you sent me! I loved it! Your the best!!

I love you so much mama!
 Wigity wigity wigity!
Elder McDaniel


No comments:

Post a Comment